Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday already

I cleaned up my office / craft room yesterday - all day. so no projects progress. I removed the white lattice from the railings. After 8 years of grandchildren protection, my daughter says they can come down. I will need to make some kind of curtain for the upstairs part to conceal my work spaces and wires, etc. And i am getting rid of my bulky old map rack too - I put it on Craigslist and hope to get some bucks out of that.

Today I plan to make several postcards - two for my grandson Riley, with an octopus and planes. One for Peggy, and replacement ones for my sister Pattie and Debbie L, and several for my postcard exchange group with mermaids on them. Yikes! That's ten right there! I'll post photos of those I actually get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment