Friday, August 14, 2009


Well it's Friday already. Novel Approaches (my book club) meets tonight. We read Bridge of Sighs by Russo and I expect a rousing discussion.


My granddaughter Keely starts back to school Monday so I made her this card. I guess this is nostalgia because of course todays second graders don't have a clue about the apple or the sharp pencils. They will be making back to school for their grandkids with laptops and iphones as the nostalgic motifs, right?
I hope to restart on tote bags today, as I finally figured out the instructions and got the right webbing. I am struggling with figuring out how to put on a silhouette applique and what color it should be. Also trying to ignore my husband who is home on a furlough Friday and probably wishes I would help him do fixit chores around the house. Hiding out here in my office/sewing loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment